closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: NATO

NATO

Anyone with a DSSD used a NATO? If so pics would be great. What's the general opinion of them?

Lastly can you suggest where to buy them and which makers make the best quality ones etc?

TVM

Joe

I think eddie's are some of the best that i have seen in terms of hardware and materials. I only wish there were a few more colours/patterns to choose from.

Master
    IIRC the Deepsea is 19mm? So getting a NATO to fit exactly might be a problem.

Banned
    Waaaaaaay too heavy for a Nato strap. You can just get away with a Zulu.

When are you going to to the 'Dress Like Gok Wan' party?

Journeyman
    there was a german seller who used to have my favourite natos i've ever owned, the hardwear was solid stainless and more tubular/rounded, and the perfect length...I need to get some more of those!

Quote Originally Posted by johnny B View Post
    there was a german seller who used to have my favourite natos i've ever owned, the hardwear was solid stainless and more tubular/rounded, and the perfect length...I need to get some more of those!
    I think the NATO you refer to is actually what is commonly known as a Zulu strap.

I have had my DSSD on a NATO it wasn't that bad, other than you had to squueze a 20mm in a 19mm lug gap so it does quite fit width wise.
    Last edited by nibby; 25th May 2013 at 22:49.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by demonloop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nibby View Post
    I think the NATO you refer to is actually what is commonly known as a Zulu strap.

I have had my DSSD on a NATO it wasn't that bad, other than you had to squueze a 20mm in a 19mm lug gap so it does quite fit width wise.
    Why not buy a 19mm Nato? There are suppliers who stock the odd sizes and not only the evens.

Quote Originally Posted by demonloop View Post
    21mm?
    It's just a matter of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    21mm?
    I think you are right I remember it was 1mm short on the NATO size, and it was a 22mm strap squeezed in, rather than a 20mm squeezed in!