closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Major issue with my Sea Dweller 4000. I really don't know if this can be fixed...

Hybrid View

I've experienced the exact same ''Major issue'' with my 214270 Explorer Wayne..

Recently, every time i get the sudden urge to buy a new watch, i just take a look at whats already on my wrist and the urge just instantly fades away.. it's incredible! :)

Enjoy your SD! :)

Great looking watch and the only modern Sports Rolex I would like to try.. I tried the new Sub, which did not sit well on my 7" wrists, so that went rather quickly! What size wrists do you have Wayne?

Thanks,

Vince

Got to be honest with you, Wayne, having flipped mine for the Moser a while back and still missing it - if I went down to one watch, the SD4000 is the only one I'd think about. It's nothing short of perfect.

I totally understand your feelings about watches after that! It is a stunning all purpose watch! Enjoy it in good health!

Master
    Thanks for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by bitfield View Post
    Nice pictures, but I'm very disappointed to learn that you've decided to hang on to the SD. I was looking forward to relieving you of it.

Quote Originally Posted by senraw View Post
    I've experienced the exact same ''Major issue'' with my 214270 Explorer Wayne..

Recently, every time i get the sudden urge to buy a new watch, i just take a look at whats already on my wrist and the urge just instantly fades away.. it's incredible! :)

Enjoy your SD! :)
    I loved the Explorer 1 I had. In fact, if I didn't have the SDc, that watch would be high on my list. It's such a good size, which is another reason I love the SDc as it's compact.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodles View Post
    Great looking watch and the only modern Sports Rolex I would like to try.. I tried the new Sub, which did not sit well on my 7" wrists, so that went rather quickly! What size wrists do you have Wayne?

Thanks,

Vince
    I've had modern Subs, but I gave up trying them. They sit too badly on my wrist personally, and it's a shame because they're stunning. My 16610LV takes the Submariner role though and that's not going anywhere. I've had it several years and love that watch.

My wrist is approx 6.75". You know what they say about small wrists. "Small wrists, small watches".

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Got to be honest with you, Wayne, having flipped mine for the Moser a while back and still missing it - if I went down to one watch, the SD4000 is the only one I'd think about. It's nothing short of perfect.
    You?! One watch?! Pffft. I'll believe that when I see it

I dont believe it :)

Does that mean the Pelagos is going back then ;)

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MattH View Post
    I dont believe it :)

Does that mean the Pelagos is going back then ;)
    Ahem. :-D

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    I sort of agree with that Tony - and yet because I am not at the stage where I can only have one watch, I feel I don't need to own one at the moment... Does that make sense??