Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Lewis 2015.....

Master
    but a dead grandpa on the moon??

Quote Originally Posted by ach5 View Post
    but a dead grandpa on the moon??
    Pathos.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

..or half dead in his home, sending him a present rather than looking after him or at least inviting him to spend some time with the family is what would make his Christmas is clearly the message JL is peddling /insert preferred expletive here/. I'd rather see them donating that 1 mln they spent on the ad to the old people who cannot heat their homes.
    Last edited by VDG; 7th November 2015 at 18:25.

Quote Originally Posted by VDG View Post
    ..or half dead in his home, sending him a present rather than looking after him or at least inviting him to spend some time with the family is what would make his Christmas is clearly the message JL is peddling /insert preferred expletive here/. I'd rather see them donating that 1 mln they spent on the ad to the old people who cannot heat their homes.
    Hopefully they will be raising a lot of money for the charity they are promoting and regarding the message it’s about loneliness: certainly seems to be raising awareness too: we’re talking about it. ;-)

I think this one is about as altruistic as can be expected out of a retailer’s marketing budget:
    https://youtu.be/EQ3ePGr8Q7k

R

- - - Updated - - -

Hopefully they will be raising a lot of money for the charity they are promoting and regarding the message it’s about loneliness: certainly seems to be raising awareness too: we’re talking about it. ;-)

I think this one is about as altruistic as can be expected out of a retailer’s marketing budget:

R

- - - Updated - - -

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Sorry for the duplications, editing’s playing up & I can't amend. :-(

R

Master
    Blog Entries
    Love the death star version!

Quote Originally Posted by hhhh View Post
    Apparently it cost 7 million quid to make... Really, how? Did they actually build the house on the moon?
    £1m for the advert, £6m for the airtime.

Craftsman
    Hard to know where to start wrt the factual, scientific and moral high ground

Craftsman
    The best version.
    Even more so for Star Wars fans.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontblowsmoke View Post
    Lol

Journeyman
    The guardian article on moon hitler is hilarious