closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: What a difference a year makes

Master

What a difference a year makes

It's just over a year since I joined this forum, and a year to the day since I started my "Hello I'm a new member" thread. I came across it a few weeks ago when trying to locate another thread of mine, and I noticed something remarkable. In amongst me posting photos of my collection as it was back then, I wrote a few words about the watches I was hoping to go after in the future:

Quote Originally Posted by Hammond View Post
    From here on I'm going to start aiming at some higher end pieces, the next of which will hopefully be a Speedmaster Pro ... I'd quite like a Bremont MBIII at some point too ... but my current grail is a Bell & Ross Hydromax White dial.
    Well, a year has passed, and I think this photo says it all! I think 2016 might be time to try Rolex - either a blue dialled Milgauss or the rhodium dialled 114300 39mm OP.

Apprentice
    So you ended up with all watches you wanted? Nice :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pottifar View Post
    So you ended up with all watches you wanted? Nice :)
    Yeah, OP you should leave now, whilst you have money and some of your sanity

M.

Congrats on sticking to the plan.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Yeah, OP you should leave now, whilst you have money and some of your sanity

M.
    Yes I have certainly seen how this hobby can be draining on ones finances. No grand three watch plans this year, and I think if anything major comes along one or two of the other pieces in the collection will have to make way as I'm certainly approaching critical mass. But for now these three are keepers.

Journeyman
    Well done on sticking to your plan. That is a lovely selection of watches and it's nice to see the Bell and Ross in there too, I haven't seen these watches mentioned too much in threads I've read.

What image host do you use? I have seen several posts criticize Photobucket, which is my current host, and having started using it again I see why! I need to get a starting thread like yours up, see how I do sticking to a plan.... Although I don't actually have one at the moment.

Land, sea, and air. I like it!

Apprentice
    Love that Hydromax! Lovely collection there!!