closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone had a GOOD experience with DFS?

Hybrid View

Master
    Blog Entries
    I bought a corner sofa from them around 6 years ago.
    Aside from them not wanting to take any money for it (kept pushing credit) and trying to shove the leather card package down my throat, it's been fine.
    Not the last word in quality but certainly good enough to park your bum on.

As it happens, I'm sleeping on it tonight as two of my four kids have a sickness bug and have stolen my space in the bed!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave O'Sullivan View Post
    I bought a corner sofa from them around 6 years ago.
    Aside from them not wanting to take any money for it (kept pushing credit) and trying to shove the leather card package down my throat, it's been fine.
    Not the last word in quality but certainly good enough to park your bum on.
    Same here, quality good enough to last pretty well for 5 years or so then showed its age a little in the leather. Certainly no complaints, was delivered on time (6-8 weeks IIRC). Agree with credit - I said I could pay with cash if they gave me a discount - they said they couldn't then seemed surprised when I took the 5 year interest free credit - almost fought me on it bizarrely.

This was 10 years ago though and the company may have changed by now - especially with a downturn in the economy where there is a race to the bottom.

We've had two from them, I find they are good for 4-5 years but for the last year you'll be saying it's time to buy a new one. One thing I will say is if like us you buy a fabric one, check and then check again the colour you buy. We got ours delivered and it was the wrong colour but we then found out the shop assistant had written the wrong colour on our order and we signed it so nothing we could do, his word against ours.

Well still use them again if they have a sofa we like.