closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Singapore

Craftsman

Singapore

Can anyone recommend any good places for watch shopping/browsing in Singapore. It will be good to see some pre-owned/vintage stuff as well if at at possible. Have about 5-6 hours there tomorrow for a look around.

Master
    If you're after vintage you won't have much luck, but MBS is stuffed with high-end ADs, Malmaison is an awesome shop and worth a look around (good stock for PP, FPJ and Rolex, amongst others), some great shops in Sincere and Hour Glass in Takashimaya mall, and most brands have a boutique or two in Singapore.

Prices are high and weak £ plus VAT would kill any purchases for you, but great for a browse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some 2nd hand shop(s?) in Lucky Plaza, other side of Orchard from Takashimaya (and fairly close to Hour Glass Malmaison). Some pretty impressive brand boutiques in ION Orchard as well, obviously only new offerings there.

Master
    Away from the higher end stuff at Orchard Road .... I also spent an afternoon in Chinatown and came across a place called "People's Park Complex". Turned out that Skywatches have a shop in there named 'Watch Fashion' (well, it's more like a stall). I picked up a Baby Tuna there after some haggling.... if I'd had my passport on me I could have also got some tax off... but I didn't. This was the only mall I found that even sold regular Seikos.
    There were quite a few pre-owned shops in that mall with an abundance of Rolex etc... but I didn't look at them.

Andy.

From memory there used to be a place on the ground floor of Peninsula Plaza.

http://www.bonanzamarket.co.uk/listi...FRQ8GwodEP4KAA

This is in Singapore, looks like good value?

Craftsman
    Thanks for all the suggestions.

Ended up checking out sky watches as it was right next to the place I was visiting before heading across to Marina Bay Sands.

A lot of diamond covered watches in AD windows!

Master
    Did the wallet come out ?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by gorrie View Post
    Did the wallet come out ?
    Fortunately not. I've moved out here to make money not spend more! See how that holds up over the next few months though.

Heirloom Gallery located at Riverwalk, Upper Circular Road - good collection of vintage stuff, and some contemporary pieces now and then.
    The Bencoolen - around 5-7 watch shops there selling new quartz watches (eg Seikos, Timex etc) and vintage pieces.

Hope the above information comes in useful for your subsequent visits to the little red dot.

Chye

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Chye View Post
    Heirloom Gallery located at Riverwalk, Upper Circular Road - good collection of vintage stuff, and some contemporary pieces now and then.
    The Bencoolen - around 5-7 watch shops there selling new quartz watches (eg Seikos, Timex etc) and vintage pieces.

Hope the above information comes in useful for your subsequent visits to the little red dot.

Chye
    Thanks for that. Im only over in Batam so I'm sure there will be more visits in the near future.

Sent from my SM-A310F using TZ-UK mobile app