closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Shipping Within the EU

Shipping Within the EU

I've got a watch that I need to return back to Italy from the UK and was wondering what the best delivery company is now a days? The main factor is insurance costs where price comparison sites like parcelmonkey and parcel2go are quoting around £170 for a value of £3500. Is there anywhere cheaper that I should be looking? Thanks.

Try MBE should be £30 for the postage then 1-2% for the insurance

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by u35rm8 View Post
    price comparison sites like parcelmonkey and parcel2go are quoting around £170 for a value of £3500. Is there anywhere cheaper that I should be looking? Thanks.
    Wherever you go, make sure that watches are really covered and are covered to the value you need. Get it in writing otherwise assume there is no cover.

See this thread: http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...to-Scandanavia

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chef View Post
    Try MBE should be £30 for the postage then 1-2% for the insurance
    Thanks for the suggestion but it doesn't look like the service is provided in my city.

Quote Originally Posted by markrlondon View Post
    Wherever you go, make sure that watches are really covered and are covered to the value you need. Get it in writing otherwise assume there is no cover.

See this thread: http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...to-Scandanavia
    Thanks, that thread was really helpful! I'm contemplating using the DHL Service Point which according to the small print allows for a watch up to £4000 in value and the insurance isn't too bad compared to other services. Does anyone else have any views on this or other suggestions?