closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Movie and TV Show Streaming Help

Master

Movie and TV Show Streaming Help

I was after some help/advice on what people are using for streaming movies and film shows? I know kodi boxes are hit n miss with mixed reviews, so what are the best options out there, mainly connect via a mobile wifi router. I've not bought the router yet, so I can look at options which are wifi only, or with ethernet.

Cheers

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr A View Post
    I was after some help/advice on what people are using for streaming movies and film shows? I know kodi boxes are hit n miss with mixed reviews, so what are the best options out there, mainly connect via a mobile wifi router. I've not bought the router yet, so I can look at options which are wifi only, or with ethernet.

Cheers
    Legit then just pay for Netflix or Amazon. They will adapt to the bandwidth you have. Non legit the these days think about paying for a VPN which may be a fair proportion of paying for Netflix anyway. Though some VPN will still let you access US Netflix for a greater choice.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Kodi is certainly does not seem to be as good as it was six months ago, with many of the HD streams being taken down. Alternating free trials kept us amused for quite a while with NowTV, Netflix, Amazon etc!

Now we're mostly just plain old Freeview with the standard players e.g iPlayer and 4OD. But we're not huge TV watchers, so it works for us.

You can probably get a free VPN if you have a friend in IT who's willing to help.

Journeyman
    I got Kodi but it's hard to get a stream now because of the blocking of streams

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Go to https://www.justwatch.com/ and put in the films. You will be lucky to get all/any of them as part of the main streamers. However, with Amazon, google, chilli you can pay a one off rent or buy outright to watch. We have amazon prime and Netflix and buy/rent the odd ones that are not covered as part of those.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app