closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dark web

Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Is that one category or two?

People are often selling guns here, so does that make SC the deep, dark, damp web?

M
    Think I've seen a few airguns and shotguns for sale but I don't recall ever seeing a firearm for sale on SC?

Both are guns...

Shotguns are potentially deadly, especially, although I wasn't entirely serious...

M

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?

Quote Originally Posted by beechcustom View Post
    Think I've seen a few airguns and shotguns for sale but I don't recall ever seeing a firearm for sale on SC?
    There was once a machine gun iirc
    Good luck everybody. Have a good one.

Both are guns...

M

I imagine the post I first replied to was referring to contraband firearms such as handguns that fire bullets via a cartridge. I don't think we've seen any of those on SC have we?

Well if you're happy to be killed with a shotgun rather than a rifle, your point is valid...

M

Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Download a TOR browser, find a web address for the hidden Wiki, look at all the illegal stuff being offered and wonder what could possibly go wrong when buying guns, drugs, hookers and worse from people hidden from the world via their own TOR and goodness knows what else.

Quote Originally Posted by seikopath View Post
    Didn't Bob post that?

My memory isn't what it was. I seem to remember him putting himself on ROPs for something.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki Picasso View Post
    Cool...

On TV, They also buy and sell things in fake pawn shops, rebuild cars and surprise unsuspecting family members with the results. Have toothless chavs with dirty Reeboks doing DNA testing, show you how Pringles and bicycle inner tubes are made, and hunt ghosts with some fangled meter gadgets. It's true. And don't even get me started on the Alien encounters and abductions.

We look forward to your next question... just make it from "England" please.
    I am english, south london. You do seem to watch a lot of tv imho. I do seem to be getting a lot of stick because of this thread it was just a harmless question. It seems to me that most of you know about the dark web what was it that got you guys looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by sangman View Post
    I am english, south london. You do seem to watch a lot of tv imho. I do seem to be getting a lot of stick because of this thread it was just a harmless question. It seems to me that most of you know about the dark web what was it that got you guys looking at it.

i got into it for the simple reason it was far easier and safer to get what i wanted rather than deal with the unknown quantity of the local scallywag trying to rip me off. plus i didn't even need to leave the comfort of my house. don't get me wrong you can still be ripped off if you don't do your due diligence. but at least you won't get stabbed as well

Blog Entries
    It's actually a foolish question. There are times when you just have to take the hint and shut up. Instead of talking (or writing), read read read read to find the information you feel you need.

There's an old saying that there's no such thing as a stupid question, but it's wrong. There are some incredibly stupid questions. "How do I get on the dark web" is one of them. If you need to ask the question then you definitely shouldn't be trying to do it.

Some harsh comments on this thread.
    irrelevant if they op is just curious or wanted to try it out for himself.
    We've all asked questions of somebody, on how to do certain things. It's how we learn

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestarp View Post
    We've all asked questions of somebody, on how to do certain things. It's how we learn
    Not quite. We learn by taking in information. Asking questions is NOT always the best way or appropriate way to do this.

As I said in the message above, there are times when talking (or asking questions) is the wrong thing to do; instead it is better to shut up and observe and read (and read and read and read). Only ask questions when you know how and what to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by markrlondon View Post
    Not quite. We learn by taking in information. Asking questions is NOT always the best way or appropriate way to do this.

As I said in the message above, there are times when talking (or asking questions) is the wrong thing to do; instead it is better to shut up and observe and read (and read and read and read). Only ask questions when you know how and what to ask.
    You are correct. It is the intake of information. But how certain people get that information or how best they learn is different. for the op it might be asking questions, for others it might be reading or indeed visual.

Maybe invest in a decent vpn before you go snooping....

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    From what I've read there are those who use a vpn and those that don't. Never bothered myself.

Craftsman
    Some harsh comments on this thread.
    irrelevant if they op is just curious or wanted to try it out for himself.
    thank you. To be truthful i was surprised at some comments, i felt folks thought i was a perv or drugie ji am just
    Curious. What realy got me thinking was a young man on tv saying he brought his weed from the deep web and it always arrived.on time. (Personaly i think weed should be leagle.

thank you. To be truthful i was surprised at some comments, i felt folks thought i was a perv or drugie ji am just
    Curious. What realy got me thinking was a young man on tv saying he brought his weed from the deep web and it always arrived.on time. (Personaly i think weed should be leagle.
    No probs
    The boy on tv is correct. And I agree with you on the legalising of weed

Quote Originally Posted by seikopath View Post
    Yea a Vickers if I remember rightly?

Some elements of your comment look a little bit of contradictory actually.

You wanna buy your green online ?

Spellling shuold be leagle to

I think you’ve had enough drugs already.

Blog Entries
    But how certain people get that information or how best they learn is different. for the op it might be asking questions, for others it might be reading or indeed visual.
    Indeed, this is true in general. However, on this particular point at this particular stage of the OP's knowledge, asking questions is both wrong and remarkably stupid.

I'll repeat what I said in my previous message, because it most certainly applies to the OP at present even if he might generally find it best to ask questions: "There are times when talking (or asking questions) is the wrong thing to do; instead it is better to shut up and observe and read (and read and read and read). Only ask questions when you know how and what to ask."

The OP is not even close to the stage where he would know what questions to ask or how/where to ask them.
    Last edited by markrlondon; 5th October 2017 at 22:09.

Blog Entries
    Curious.
    There's nothing with curiosity but it can kill the incautious. Learn caution! Stop talking and read read read read instead.

Quote Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
    Yea a Vickers if I remember rightly?
    Maxim 1910. Russian heavy plant.
    Good luck everybody. Have a good one.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    You’ll need a bit more than that.

Is that one category or two?

People are often selling guns here, so does that make SC the deep, dark, damp web?

M

Now you're talking . . .
    F.T.F.A.

Well done to OP for making the TZ Moral Majority feel superior. It's all they ever ask for. You've made a lot of middle class, middle-aged white men very happy.

From what I've read there are those who use a vpn and those that don't.
    Good post. I read that this is also true for people who wear hats.
    Last edited by Tony; 6th October 2017 at 10:08.

BBC did a very good programme on Storyville about the Silk Road.

Unfortunately it's not available to watch on i player at the moment. But it is available on the dark web.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b092s5vv