closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Watchmaker's Apprentice

Craftsman

The Watchmaker's Apprentice

Itunes have just reduced this documentary to £4.99 so worth a punt.

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Yeah, I've seen this too. Pretty interesting, particularly for the interviews with George (his last ever interviews, I believe).

I did wish they'd shown more about the actual watches themselves though, but they're just referenced in passing. Also, the narration over the top was very annoying. But still, it was great to see how George used to work and here about Roger and the effort he put in in order to get taken on by George. Damn, George was a single-minded driven chap. Not many like him anymore.

You'll likely enjoy Roger W. Smith's videos on Youtube if you haven't seen them before, particularly his manufacturing videos (case, dial, hands etc).
    F.T.F.A.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ArghZombies View Post
    Yeah, I've seen this too. Pretty interesting, particularly for the interviews with George (his last ever interviews, I believe).

I did wish they'd shown more about the actual watches themselves though, but they're just referenced in passing. Also, the narration over the top was very annoying. But still, it was great to see how George used to work and here about Roger and the effort he put in in order to get taken on by George. Damn, George was a single-minded driven chap. Not many like him anymore.
    We thought this as well, still enjoyed it though.

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app