closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Mmmmm beer. What beer are we drinking tonight?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    Mmmm... niiiice....

God's chosen. My dad's dad was quality controller at bass brewery in Burton. Used to be an excellent pint but as with most brewerys they've changed the recipe for the worse. It is still nice though. The most marked difference is Marston pedigree. Used to be my pint of choice but I can hardly bring myself to drink it now it's so different from even 5 years ago.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by subseastu View Post
    God's chosen. My dad's dad was quality controller at bass brewery in Burton. Used to be an excellent pint but as with most brewerys they've changed the recipe for the worse. It is still nice though. The most marked difference is Marston pedigree. Used to be my pint of choice but I can hardly bring myself to drink it now it's so different from even 5 years ago.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Castle Eden Ale is the locals choice in the Dun Cow in Durham, I've quaffed it for over 40 years since I was a lad. Several years ago a big new brewery was set up at Seaham and they bought the recipe and planned to produce it. However other lucrative brewing work occupied them until about a year ago and it continued to be brewed at Camerons in Hartlepool, which it had been for years since the old Castle Eden brewery closed, same taste and quality. When the new place decided to make it about a year ago they made a complete balls up, and numerous attempts later it's made at Camerons again. This, Draught Bass (Half Moon) and Sam Smith's OBB (Colpitts) are what I regularly quaff in town, all cracking pints. I also used to enjoy a bottle of Worthington's White Shield in the Moon now and again.
    F.T.F.A.

Castle Eden Ale is the locals choice in the Dun Cow in Durham, I've quaffed it for over 40 years since I was a lad. Several years ago a big new brewery was set up at Seaham and they bought the recipe and planned to produce it. However other lucrative brewing work occupied them until about a year ago and it continued to be brewed at Camerons in Hartlepool, which it had been for years since the old Castle Eden brewery closed, same taste and quality. When the new place decided to make it about a year ago they made a complete balls up, and numerous attempts later it's made at Camerons again. This, Draught Bass (Half Moon) and Sam Smith's OBB (Colpitts) are what I regularly quaff in town, all cracking pints. I also used to enjoy a bottle of Worthington's White Shield in the Moon now and again.
    Hartlepool. For better or worse it's my home town. Cameron's Brewery has a fine and proud history.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sish101 View Post
    Hartlepool. For better or worse it's my home town. Cameron's Brewery has a fine and proud history.

Indeed, I used to enjoy a pint of Strongarm some years ago, there were a fair few Camerons pubs about and some workingmen's clubs also sold it.
    F.T.F.A.

Indeed, I used to enjoy a pint of Strongarm some years ago, there were a fair few Camerons pubs about and some workingmen's clubs also sold it.
    We need to meet up, drink beer and talk total bollocks. We could sell tickets!

Quote Originally Posted by sish101 View Post
    We need to meet up, drink beer and talk total bollocks. We could sell tickets!

Drinking beer and talking bollocks are natural companions in my experience. I can do both, and not always together . . .
    F.T.F.A.

Having quenched, the quencher moves on, to flavour and body . . .

F.T.F.A.