closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA two Black Bay 58

Journeyman

PSA two Black Bay 58

Two Black Bay 58 in the window of Beaverbrooks in Meadowhall Sheffield in case anyone is interested.

One on a nato and one on the leather/suede strap.

Tempted but I’ll be hung, particularly with a BB ETA in the current line up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Amazed they are getting to windows even on nato and especially on leather.

A lovely Christmas present for two people :)

Would be interesting to see if they are still there by the end of play today?

There was one on leather in Westfield too over the weekend. Can’t remember which of the stores tbh. I think probably only on bracelet will be hard to find now. Tudor always wanted to get ahead of demand.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuno1 View Post
    Amazed they are getting to windows even on nato and especially on leather.
    Not sure if that means anything really. According to the lady that pounced on me outside a shop in bluewater the two Tudor GMT’s that we’re in the window weren’t actually there. I also once saw 3 imaginary pelagos’ in a window too.

There's a 58 on bracelet in the shop in the Glades mall in Bromley.

Tried it on and while very pretty and great value it felt a bit dainty for me.

Quote Originally Posted by donkertraz View Post
    Two Black Bay 58 in the window of Beaverbrooks in Meadowhall Sheffield in case anyone is interested.

One on a nato and one on the leather/suede strap.

Tempted but I’ll be hung, particularly with a BB ETA in the current line up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was me that purchased the BB58 on NATO from Beaverbrooks Meadowhall. A Christmas present for my Daughter

Sent from my SM-G955F using TZ-UK mobile app

I bought my 58 from there on the NATO strap, which I love, but I'm really after the bracelet and know it probably costs around £600. There's no way I can get it cheaper than retail either at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by himpossible View Post
    There's a 58 on bracelet in the shop in the Glades mall in Bromley.

Tried it on and while very pretty and great value it felt a bit dainty for me.

Journeyman
    I had 3 calls last week offering bb58 bracelet as i had put my name on lists at ads around london but already managed to buy it.

If u search and move quick they are readily abailable, goldsmith victoria were one who had them on sale last week

Agreed love mine, but if i had a bigger wrist it would feel to flimsy/small

Apprentice
    I walked into my local AD in Ipswich to enquire about the BB58, however was sat down in a fancy room and the sales manager comes in with BB58 in hand! He had got it from the safe and said he had got 2 in on steel just before Xmas but it was too late for Xmas purchases.

I think now is the time to get one as demand has probably subdued for a little while due to xmas.

On a side note, why are these watches coming in so slowly? I have a few theories and interested to hear other people's thoughts.

- creating hype by reducing supply making it a 'sought after' rare watch
    - reducing customers bargaining power if limited supply with big waiting lists
    - have only been produced in limited numbers to test the waters for the new size, will then release new colours at Basel World which will be stocked at all AD's like the current black bays.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kudos View Post
    why are these watches coming in so slowly?
    Manufacturer announces new watch. Buyers at trade show place orders. Manufacturer works out schedule for making watches. Manufacturer builds a batch and ships it. Manufacturer builds another batch and ships that. Repeat until orders are fulfilled.

How is that anything other than what would be expected? Why so suspicious?

Tudor makes plenty of other models; they might not sell well here, but they do sell well in markets that are a lot more valuable to Tudor (not long ago 90% of all Tudor sales were in China)

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post

How is that anything other than what would be expected? Why so suspicious?
    I don't know the answer and was speculating, which is why I invited some thoughts. Thanks for your insight 👍