closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Help/ Advice: G-Shock GW2000 Time-setting?

Help/ Advice: G-Shock GW2000 Time-setting?

I acquired one of these on here many years ago and it's sat in its tin ever since. I came across it recently & want to pass it on to a relative, but I have utterly failed in trying to follow the instructions in the manual for setting the time-zone, DST, y/m/d/t etc.

Therefore, can anyone assist in pointing me in the right direction re: an easier-to-follow tutorial, video (YouTube) etc. please? Even navigating through the online options is a total minefield...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gaussman View Post
    Thanks for taking the trouble to reply, very kind. Unfortunately, I do have the manufacturer’s manual for that module - but the problem is that I can't make head nor tail of it! Too many buttons & dials I guess...

I can't even get the thing to set in Home City & STD or DST mode to receive the correct time etc via radio signal (or however it's supposed to be transmitted). I will persevere however, thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Llanhmod View Post
    Thanks for taking the trouble to reply, very kind. Unfortunately, I do have the manufacturer’s manual for that module - but the problem is that I can't make head nor tail of it! Too many buttons & dials I guess...

I can't even get the thing to set in Home City & STD or DST mode to receive the correct time etc via radio signal (or however it's supposed to be transmitted). I will persevere however, thanks again.

I've a GS-1150 with the same module and it won't sync at all. Think the module might be knackered. Is yours fully charged ?

Yes, it's fully-charged, though the second-hand doesn't line up properly with 12 for setting.

However, I think I've got the hang of it no, thanks to gaussman’s easier-to-follow manual/ instructions than the small OEM booklet in the box.

Craftsman
    My G-Shock has all the cities around the outside.
    Setting the time was just a case of unscrewing the crown and pointing the second hand to LDN.

I think your model is the same?

You might need to turn on sync with aotomic clock.