closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: which Rolex fits a 78350 with 557 end links

Banned

which Rolex fits a 78350 with 557 end links

I recently purchased a Rolex Oyster Bracelet 78350 19mm with 557 Endlinks .

With my limited knowledge I thought
    these would fit a Rolex 6694, but would they fit any other models ? I ask because that would open up the door to consider more models in a dial colour I prefer .

As a side note I have a WTB for any vintage Rolex model that fits this bracelet and endlinks

feel free to PM me if you have a model for sale that fits this set.

To repeat does this bracelet fit any other models ? I love airkings , datejusts , and any other vintage models that work on a steel bracelet

Quote Originally Posted by charlies View Post
    I recently purchased a Rolex Oyster Bracelet 78350 19mm with 557 Endlinks .

With my limited knowledge I thought
    these would fit a Rolex 6694, but would they fit any other models ? I ask because that would open up the door to consider more models in a dial colour I prefer .

As a side note I have a WTB for any vintage Rolex model that fits this bracelet and endlinks

feel free to PM me if you have a model for sale that fits this set.

To repeat does this bracelet fit any other models ? I love airkings , datejusts , and any other vintage models that work on a steel bracelet

It would fit an Airking, and most likely 19mm Oysters and Datejusts including the 6694.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Banned
    Thank you Andy, much appreciated. I wouldn’t mind a nice airking. Feels weird buying a bracelet and then a watch to fit it. Feels like it should be done the other way around

Thank you Andy, much appreciated. I wouldn’t mind a nice airking. Feels weird buying a bracelet and then a watch to fit it. Feels like it should be done the other way around
    It’s certainly a little unusual!

Simon

On the blade of the strap you should find a date code, usually a number/letter. This might give you a steer towards which watch I.e. one of a similar year. Lots of reference data via google.

Note: the straps were often fitted after the watch was made, so for example a watch might be a 85, but the strap might have been a 87. The strap never predates the watch (well I have never seen it).

Hope this helps.

Whoever does not know how to hit the nail on the head should be asked not to hit it at all.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

I have that set-up on my Oysterdate Ref: 6494. The original bracelet (which I still have) was a 7205 with 57 end links but this was replaced in the early 00s.

Banned
    Thank you guys, I’ll check the letter on the strap and I guess this opens up my options a bit