closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: iphone 12

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by smokey99 View Post
    How are you finding the battery life?

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk
    It usually lasts me at least the full day and I'm a fairly heavy user. Sometimes I give it an hour during the afternoon to top it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire View Post
    It usually lasts me at least the full day and I'm a fairly heavy user. Sometimes I give it an hour during the afternoon to top it up.
    Good to know. I had heard they'd been poor but depends on each person's usage I guess.

Master
    I’ve had a WTB for an iPhone 11 Pro Max for the better part of a month now and not had a single message... usually I get a new-to-me iphone within a couple of hours of a WTB in years gone by, but I didn’t realise that upgrade time in not until next week, so hopefully I’ll get one then as folk move to the 12.

So, in a way, I’ll be upgrading too!

(Currently have a 7+ from SC, where all my phones come from!)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ach5 View Post
    I’ve had a WTB for an iPhone 11 Pro Max for the better part of a month now and not had a single message... usually I get a new-to-me iphone within a couple of hours of a WTB in years gone by, but I didn’t realise that upgrade time in not until next week, so hopefully I’ll get one then as folk move to the 12.

So, in a way, I’ll be upgrading too!

(Currently have a 7+ from SC, where all my phones come from!)
    Even though the announcements are out next week - the Pro versions may not be available until November (apparently) - actually that's only next month

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    Even though the announcements are out next week - the Pro versions may not be available until November (apparently) - actually that's only next month
    Argh! I want my new toy NOW !!

Master
    My missus bought a Iphone11 last year and is never off the damn thing. Anything that takes the hammering that she gives it makes it worthwhile to buy the best you can get.

I run a humble 6S but it's good enough for me.

I am now a convert to Apple and will be buying either a 15" MacBook Pro or an iMac with the largest screen possible. I just can't see any reason for not buying Apple considering the amount of time we all spend pressing the buttons.

There are 4 things that you use a lot and you should never economise on them, these being shoes, beds, computers and Mobile phones.

I have a 7 plus with 83% battery health (I bought it off one of my kids last year) its running ios 14.2 with no problems and the battery lasts me all day with plent to spare but i'm not a heavy user, I won't be wasting my money until one of the kids upgrade and then I will have one of there Xs :).

I bet in reality I could still be running a 5 and it would be doing everything what I need and more.

No as I bought an 11 pro last year. If you are taking photos with your phone and have an older iPhone you will not regret buying a new. It’s night and day difference even compared to 1 or 2 generations back.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jonasy View Post
    No as I bought an 11 pro last year. If you are taking photos with your phone and have an older iPhone you will not regret buying a new. It’s night and day difference even compared to 1 or 2 generations back.
    That’s good to hear. I use mine for photography *a lot* and the images my 7+ produce are pretty amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey99 View Post
    Good to know. I had heard they'd been poor but depends on each person's usage I guess.

Well as an example today it came off the charger at 0700, it's now 16:22 and I've got 38% left. I've made quite a few calls and been using email, social media, news and Audio book apps on and off all day.