closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

PSA Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

I saw something on Hotukdeals today that may be handy for some on here. You can buy 12 months EA Play for £16.95 from Shopto. Apply it to your Xbox account and it will convert to 4 months of Ultimate Pass. Compared that to £10.99 a month from Microsoft. The months are stackable.

https://www.shopto.net/en/dwnld37378...ption-p180020/

I have used Shopto for physical games in the past, they are based in Bracknell.I have no association with Shopto.

I have seen cheaper offers from other places but it has been suggested that the places with completely knockdown prices are based on money laundering/stolen cards.

Beware when redeeming codes on the Microsoft website. For some reason their website, when using my Mac, associates my email address with the US so the codes won't work. When doing the same thing using my iPhone the website associates it with the UK and all is well. I have been online with Microsoft support and they are not any use 
    Last edited by Matt London; 13th November 2020 at 18:50.

Craftsman
    Better I think to buy xbox live gold and upgrade for £1 to ultimate.

I just stacked three years worth.

IIRC it only works if you don't currently have ultimate so need to wait for it to expire first but definitely the cheapest way currently.

12 months xbox live gold can be had for about £20-25.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by KNog View Post
    Better I think to buy xbox live gold and upgrade for £1 to ultimate.

I just stacked three years worth.

IIRC it only works if you don't currently have ultimate so need to wait for it to expire first but definitely the cheapest way currently.

12 months xbox live gold can be had for about £20-25.
    Where from 20-25?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Neal666 View Post
    Where from 20-25?
    Search cdkeys, they come on offer every now and again, i used a vpn to activate three lots of the brazil one.

Quote Originally Posted by KNog View Post
    Search cdkeys, they come on offer every now and again, i used a vpn to activate three lots of the brazil one.
    I did the exact same but didn't go for the gamepass, happy on COD for now. Haven't touched the other games it came with.

I did the xbox gold thing recently, 12 month xbox live for £30, a month free, x2, equals and extra 26 months on top on my existing 6 months or so, then upgraded the lot to ultimate for £1. Then as of this week, all ea play games are free on ultimate