Quote Originally Posted by inspector gadget View Post
    Cream for tea anyone?

Super Fotos.

Craftsman

Eddie, you are fantastic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wallyuk View Post

Eddie, you are fantastic.
    That’s one healthy heartbeat if there ever was one ;)
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

Craftsman
    Only thing I've noted on the slightly unusual side is leaving the watch on a hard surface, such as a wooden dresser, seems to notably amplify the movements 'tick'. I'm hard of hearing but its enough for me to notice it. Have a Marathon GG-W-113 with the very similar eta 2801-2 movement but this doesn't do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed875 View Post
    Only thing I've noted on the slightly unusual side is leaving the watch on a hard surface, such as a wooden dresser, seems to notably amplify the movements 'tick'. I'm hard of hearing but its enough for me to notice it. Have a Marathon GG-W-113 with the very similar eta 2801-2 movement but this doesn't do this.
    I’ve noticed that with the Everest as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    I don’t think this is unusual - mine does it too, louder than some of my watches but not as loudly as my Rolex does. Weirdly, the Selitta does seem to have a similar ‘ringing’ sound though!

The only thing I did notice was that the first 1 or 2 times I wound it, it was so smooth I wondered if there was a problem. Now it’s settled in a bit the winding click is much more distinct and positive. Also, I’m getting a consistent +2 seconds every 24 hours or so, which is impressive.
    Last edited by Neil.Ldn; 27th November 2020 at 23:03.

Blog Entries
    No problems so far, touch wood, and I’m also impressed by the accuracy, two seconds fast in five days!
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddelvirks View Post
    No problems so far, touch wood, and I’m also impressed by the accuracy, two seconds fast in five days!
    The only problem that I have is pulling out the crown to hack and set. I had to work at pulling out the crown, but did get it and setting was fast and smooth as is winding the movement. Mine is actually dead on after 6 days which is just awesome. I am really loving this watch.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil.Ldn View Post
    I don’t think this is unusual - mine does it too, louder than some of my watches but not as loudly as my Rolex does. Weirdly, the Selitta does seem to have a similar ‘ringing’ sound though!

The only thing I did notice was that the first 1 or 2 times I wound it, it was so smooth I wondered if there was a problem. Now it’s settled in a bit the winding click is much more distinct and positive. Also, I’m getting a consistent +2 seconds every 24 hours or so, which is impressive.
    First watch I've noticed this phenomena, mind most of my mechanicals are ex military GS. However just an observation of what is a superb watch. Mine seems to have settled around -2 after initially varying between -2 and -6 p/d.

Apprentice
    First watch I've noticed this phenomena, mind most of my mechanicals are ex military GS. However just an observation of what is a superb watch. Mine seems to have settled around -2 after initially varying between -2 and -6 p/d.
    Mine stayed at a steady -4 to -6 seconds/day on my wrist, which was a little too slow for me. I opened the back & nudged the regulator screw & it's now at +0.5 second/day.