closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Things you'll never understand

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggertech View Post
    People who take babies or toddlers to otherwise quiet restaurants, or worse, long haul flights. The baby certainly isn't enjoying itself, the parents usually aren't, and they've made damn sure that no one around them isn't either.
    We’ve taken ours on planes, don’t worry though we stick to business so you can have peace and quite down the tail end 🤣

Master
    Good thread!

- To add to the universe thing, I'd add multi-dimensional sub-atomic space. Quite alot of theoretical physics, actually.
    - People who wear a mask walking along the pavement on their own, or alone in a car.
    - Extreme/ high fashion.
    - Fashion generally. Hugely wasteful.
    - Celebrity nowadays. How can someone be a 'star' for appearing as themselves on a reality show, demonstrating no talent or quality, in fact usually the opposite.
    - Why they don't bring back The Old Grey Whistle Test.
    - Duckworth-Lewis
    - Offside in rugby

Master
    Isn't Later With Jools Holland the new OGWT?

Quote Originally Posted by dougair View Post
    We’ve taken ours on planes, don’t worry though we stick to business so you can have peace and quite down the tail end 🤣
    So you were the ones! Knew it was a mistake to save a few quid and not go first class like usual :)

Master
    People who think it’s ok to talk / use phones at the cinema (a distant memory at this point but soon to be a problem again).

Quote Originally Posted by OldHooky View Post
    Man bags. I mean, really?
    Looks like you’re holding it for your Nan.
    People who don’t understand man bags ;-) I have more things to carry than will fit into my pockets, including an iPad. What am I supposed to do with them? Use a shopping trolley? Buy a briefcase so I can look more like a man from the 1950s and avoid being compared to women from the 1950s by people still living in the 1950s?