closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 96 of 139 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,800 of 6936

Thread: Bitcoin

BTC and ETH ath's over night

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

BTC/GBP and BTC/EURO did new ATHs, but BTC/USD did not.

Probably will later today though.

Is this the start of the the next Bull Run!??

Where is is going to get to this time?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mr noble View Post

Is this the start of the the next Bull Run!??

Where is is going to get to this time?
    This could be the start of the parabolic run we haven't seen yet, but it's widely expected (by the pro-BTCers to be fair)

Anywhere from 100k-300k people are saying, my own view is about 135k on this run so roughly double from where we are now
    Last edited by demonloop; 8th November 2021 at 13:56.

Cashed out, I now hold the staggering amount of 0.00000007 BTC.

Plonked it into gaming crypto; so far, so good.

News

BTC about to flip silver

Crypto in general looking good this morning on the rise of BTC, good to see Cardano coming back and so far well in profit on ETH..

Quote Originally Posted by murkeywaters View Post
    Crypto in general looking good this morning on the rise of BTC, good to see Cardano coming back and so far well in profit on ETH..
    Eth is where I've made most money

Master
    Just discovered I had $130 of Livepeer tokens on my Trezor. No idea how they got there.

Large investment firm selling gold shares to buy more Bitcoin instead

https://www.investing.com/news/crypt...f-gold-2670796

Journeyman
    I like ADA at this level, broken out of the recent downtrend and so far not pumped like many others

Quote Originally Posted by Daveya. View Post
    Eth is where I've made most money
    Looks like ETH will try to push past the $5k mark soon, knew I should have bought more at £1500..

Quote Originally Posted by Bangers View Post
    I like ADA at this level, broken out of the recent downtrend and so far not pumped like many others
    Nice to see it moving forward again at pace although +14% over the last 24hrs is asking for a drop back..
    Last edited by murkeywaters; 9th November 2021 at 12:22.

I've only got a few quid in BTC and ETH. Made 2kish. Bought at the last high and slight dip.

Should I cash it out and maybe put it into lesser coins? Already have small amounts of Cardano and whatnot.

Basically I missed the boat and want to board another one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fender View Post
    I've only got a few quid in BTC and ETH. Made 2kish. Bought at the last high and slight dip.

Should I cash it out and maybe put it into lesser coins? Already have small amounts of Cardano and whatnot.

Basically I missed the boat and want to board another one.
    Just pick one

Just pick one

Cash out of BTC/ETH and place eggs in a different basket. Yes?

I could invest more, I suppose. I'm just excited to have seen a profit on something. Sell high and all that.

Happy to post a screen shot of my PF if it helps.

I have a couple of friends who are big into crypto. They helped me choose these coins/tokens.

I started with £2k about 6 months ago and have added more over time. I’ve now put a total of £10k in and it’s currently worth £21,000.

I just take the buy and hold approach. Don’t have the time to sit and follow the charts for them all. Quite happy to sit on it for a decade if need be. However I do intend to get out of the coins and just hold BTC & ETH when things start looking bearish.

Quote Originally Posted by Fender View Post
    Cash out of BTC/ETH and place eggs in a different basket. Yes?

I could invest more, I suppose. I'm just excited to have seen a profit on something. Sell high and all that.
    I'd do both , spread risks, research based on concepts, or capacity for huge gains. Let's face it this is gambling and even the horse people research the jockeys, the ground the handicaps etc. If you have a social conscience that's a different matter

Fwiw I'm pumping ADA to the moon*

*Not financial advice, this isnt even speculation as that would assume some knowledge

Also worth pointing out that I think I only ever bought £500 of Doge. That was way back in summer before it pumped to $0.70. I sold at about $0.65 and bought back in a couple of months ago. So a lot of the profit has come from Doge. Crazy times!

I also occasionally get tips from another mate in Germany who’s day job is trading crypto.

Last week, he text me about a particular coin (SLP) and I bought £500 worth on my Gate.io account……went in to a shop for a work appointment……came back to the car 40 mins later to a text from him saying “sell now”……:logged back into Gate and sold for £640.

That earned me more than I get paid for the day job. I can certainly see how people have made full time jobs out of trading crypto with leverage. I fear I’d lose everything pretty quickly, but it’s fun doing quick trades with amounts that you can afford to lose.

Happy to post a screen shot of my PF if it helps.

I have a couple of friends who are big into crypto. They helped me choose these coins/tokens.

I started with £2k about 6 months ago and have added more over time. I’ve now put a total of £10k in and it’s currently worth £21,000.

I just take the buy and hold approach. Don’t have the time to sit and follow the charts for them all. Quite happy to sit on it for a decade if need be. However I do intend to get out of the coins and just hold BTC & ETH when things start looking bearish.

Also worth pointing out that I think I only ever bought £500 of Doge. That was way back in summer before it pumped to $0.70. I sold at about $0.65 and bought back in a couple of months ago. So a lot of the profit has come from Doge. Crazy times!

I also occasionally get tips from another mate in Germany who’s day job is trading crypto.

Last week, he text me about a particular coin (SLP) and I bought £500 worth on my Gate.io account……went in to a shop for a work appointment……came back to the car 40 mins later to a text from him saying “sell now”……:logged back into Gate and sold for £640.

That earned me more than I get paid for the day job. I can certainly see how people have made full time jobs out of trading crypto with leverage. I fear I’d lose everything pretty quickly, but it’s fun doing quick trades with amounts that you can afford to lose.
    Fair play to you, I know some dont like crypto but money is money, if you feel more comfortable trading coins/tokens than trading the markets then as long as you educate yourself on what your buying at least you give yourself a chance of coming out with profit.

I have a lot of similar crypto as yourself but not as much, just seeing some profits starting to creep through and hoping for a good run until the next bear, I nearly bought 2 more ETH at £1400, wish I had now..
    Last edited by murkeywaters; 9th November 2021 at 14:43.

It's not really trading is it, we look at graphs to make us think we are doing proper research, or look at the project and try and predict if it has value, but it's not like the detail we'd put into a company, it's balance sheet, SWOT analysis etc etc

It's just punting , and I'm all for that, I want an electric MX5 Mk5

It's not really trading is it, we look at graphs to make us think we are doing proper research, or look at the project and try and predict if it has value, but it's not like the detail we'd put into a company, it's balance sheet, SWOT analysis etc etc

It's just punting , and I'm all for that, I want an electric MX5 Mk5
    I use the term trading as in buying and selling = a trade, gambling is betting = win or lose.

TBH, I dont really care, I just hope the money I put in is worth more when I take it out..

Me too, electric cars are really expensive

Master
    Bought some more Bitcoin this morning.

Have small holdings of (in order of value)
    Eth
    Ada
    Sol
    Crv
    Sol

Will consider moving some btc profits into Eth and Ada in mid December, but for now I’m holding tight

I'm currently running:

50% ETH
    25% ADA
    25% SAND, ENJ, SOL, DOT, MATIC

20 k for me, 14k in 6 big dogs and 6k in sh1tters

Mine in order of largest holding, Cardano has been most profitable with over 2000% return in a year

Cardano
    Ethereum
    Bitcoin
    XRP
    VeChain
    COTI
    CRO

BOE starting a crypto !!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Mine in order of largest holding, Cardano has been most profitable with over 2000% return in a year

Cardano
    Ethereum
    Bitcoin
    XRP
    VeChain
    COTI
    CRO
    Yes that's where i've been missing out. Putting a mediocre sum in btc/eth, and peanuts in stuff like cardano. I need Shiba to skyrocket!

Master
    Thanks for sharing the folios guys. I have been just buying now and again with spare cash that I can afford to lose to understand a bit of how it works. Got up to £800 over 10 days.

I'm in for the long hold as I genuinely believe in 10 years time this will be an asset class worth 100's of T.

Moved a small % of my cash savings in today as it's doing nothing in the bank, and will dollar average more in over the next few days. Wouldn't be a problem if I lost it all, but I think the upside is too big to ignore, and I can't see it going to zero. Interested to see if all the predictions for 100k. BTC and £20k eth at the end of this cycle are true! Scary how a lot of the charts are modelling the 2013 and 2017 bull runs.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Sold my BTC and moved it into ADA

Nice little run at the moment, wish I'd put more into Link

Journeyman
    LINK and LTC both look likely to reach May highs. Still some way to go

LINK and LTC both look likely to reach May highs. Still some way to go
    Yeah I've moved some over to link recently

Master
    Whilst it’s all giddy watching the prices go up, there will be corrections. Big ones.

Whilst I do think it’s a good time to get involved (retail FOMO hasn’t started yet) don’t put the mortgage on it

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by demonloop View Post
    Whilst I do think it’s a good time to get involved (retail FOMO hasn’t started yet) don’t put the mortgage on it
    I'd say retail investing started ages ago ... you can buy BTC via all the common apps now ... apparently 46 million Americans own BTC so its in full retail ownership now. That's why the price is going up.

Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
    I'd say retail investing started ages ago ... you can buy BTC via all the common apps now ... apparently 46 million Americans own BTC so its in full retail ownership now. That's why the price is going up.
    Yeah sell something on eBay via PayPal and just press a button and it's suddenly BTC

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
    I don’t agree. Whilst it’s only a small sample, not a single friend of mine has started asking about Bitcoin (several did during the last FOMO)

And it’s not mainstream news yet on any news I’ve seen. Last time it was on the 6 o’clock news

46 million Americans is 14% of the population. No way can that be accurate. If it’s 5% I’d be shocked.

46m Americans is just not correct. It’s much less, and globally, it’s still a tiny percentage.

They base those figures on the total number of crypto addresses listed but most people will have at least 2 or 3 different addresses and many people who are heavily into crypto may have 10+ different addresses, so it’s almost impossible to tell how many individual people own BTC.

When things really start to catch on……

Journeyman
    LINK and LTC both look likely to reach May highs. Still some way to go. Trade them on Margex meanwhile.
    I think I sold them way too early :(
    Last edited by Owren; 26th November 2021 at 17:25.

Don't speak to soon

Eeeek

Coinbase hasn't crashed yet which is a first

This is brutal we are down to prices we havent seen since days ago

Master
    This is brutal we are down to prices we havent seen since days ago

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Link holding off the onslaught

Think I'll more more across to Link

I don't hold any now but I think Link is massively undervalued, a great long term hold and project.

Craftsman
    I had a few BTc but sold when they hit about 7k… oh well. I do still have the ‘change’ in my wallet, which was peanuts but now isn’t far off a nice new guitar (or watch, sorry forgot which forum I was on ;) ). Cash in the free money or hodl?! Decisions decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by maxf View Post
    I had a few BTc but sold when they hit about 7k… oh well. I do still have the ‘change’ in my wallet, which was peanuts but now isn’t far off a nice new guitar (or watch, sorry forgot which forum I was on ;) ). Cash in the free money or hodl?! Decisions decisions.

Buy more

Big decision when to buy this dip, 7 of my 10 still up week on week