closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Arsenal vs Fulham match - best place to get a ticket, anyone selling one.

Arsenal vs Fulham match - best place to get a ticket, anyone selling one.

A bit of a long shot, but you never know on this forum.

I am in London on the 27th, when Arsenal are playing vs Fulham. I looked on the Arsenal site and you have to become a member to buy a ticket which is £35, not sure what the ticket price is on top of that. I rarely even visit London so being a member has no real benefit.

There are many sites selling tickets such as FanPass, can these be trusted?

Its been a long time since I got a match ticket so not sure on the best route.

Master
    Think most clubs have authorised resellers. This allows you to check for Arsenal:

https://www.arsenal.com/online-agent-website-checker

It is crazy that you have to pay for the privilege of buying a ticket! Maybe someone here has a season ticket and could get you a ticket on their account.

Craftsman
    Arsenal operate a ticket exchange, but you have to be a member to use it. So if you're a season ticket holder and can't make a game, you can put it on ticket exchange so another member can purchase it, but I don't think those tickets become available for general sale.

If you have Twitter you can sometimes find tickets on there. Part of issue is season ticket is a card you scan, so a season ticket holder would have to lend your their card for a game if not doing it through ticket exchange.

Sent from my LE2123 using Tapatalk

Master
    Fulham is a great away day - easy to get too decent boozers near by and they usually sell some tickets in the neutral section which may be an easier route

Quote Originally Posted by NikGixer750 View Post
    A bit of a long shot, but you never know on this forum.

I am in London on the 27th, when Arsenal are playing vs Fulham. I looked on the Arsenal site and you have to become a member to buy a ticket which is £35, not sure what the ticket price is on top of that. I rarely even visit London so being a member has no real benefit.

There are many sites selling tickets such as FanPass, can these be trusted?

Its been a long time since I got a match ticket so not sure on the best route.
    FanPass are fine - my mate visits from US fairly regularly & uses them - very expensive though - would probably be cheaper to get the Arsenal membership & buy a ticket through the club......

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by R0bertb00th View Post
    Fulham is a great away day - easy to get too decent boozers near by and they usually sell some tickets in the neutral section which may be an easier route
    The game is at the Emirates, I believe

Quote Originally Posted by paul360m View Post
    FanPass are fine - my mate visits from US fairly regularly & uses them - very expensive though - would probably be cheaper to get the Arsenal membership & buy a ticket through the club......
    I thought that but it cant see anywhere showing the ticket prices until you have a pass so not sure what that cost would be.

Arsenal vs Fulham match - best place to get a ticket, anyone selling one.

Face value likely minimum £65 for an adult ticket (after you’ve bought the membership). There are inevitably scalpers in the streets around the stadium and stations on the day