closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Central London - Am I Being Daft?

Hybrid View

erm i live/work in london and these days dont much like having a 10k watch on view.

take a look at this for example. chiswick high street (hardly a 'shady area' for anyone who knows it) in broad daylight

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-66604588

Quote Originally Posted by robinsongreen68 View Post
    erm i live/work in london and these days dont much like having a 10k watch on view.

take a look at this for example. chiswick high street (hardly a 'shady area' for anyone who knows it) in broad daylight

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-66604588
    For clarity this is my local high street.
    This is an outlier, it’s not a common occurrence. (I have never heard of another similar incident there)
    People should wear what they feel comfortable with in the environment they find themselves in, there is no right or wrong. But I do feel you could be a victim anywhere if you are unlucky enough.

Edit:
    As a complete coincidence I have just had a conversation with my sister who mentioned she is no longer comfortable wearing her 2 tone Date Just due to the crime shown on social media. She lives in London, has never been subjected to crime, witnessed watch crime or knows anyone who has been subjected to watch crime but the all pervasive social media seems to be one of the sources of the concern being felt.
    I have said it’s probably for the best as it makes her look like a 2nd hand car salesman….
    Last edited by Sinnlover; 24th August 2023 at 20:29.

^ that's probably the ultimate deterrent, good work