Quote Originally Posted by MB2 View Post
Still waiting for CityFibre to finish connecting the fibre they dug the road up for almost 2 years ago now, as I understand it City Fibre provide the infrastructure and various ISPs then sell the service.

Did see a CF van at the end of the road so hopefully we will get connected soon.

I will be going for someone like Zen when they do, my Sky BB is out of contract so hopefully not too loing now
I have photos from Nov 2020 where CF came and dug up my road to lay fibre. Still don't have fibre connectivity available despite them emailing me regularly to say 'Congrats you are connected!'.

I've tried ordering through Vodafone who are only supplier currently, but they partner with CF for the actual install and have cancelled the job every time (been going on since August last year) with excuse of 'technical fault' but despite many hours of effort no detail on the fault has been made available.

The worst is they have plastered CF flyers everywhere saying Fibre is available, insult to injury. They are woeful.

Sent from my Pixel 8 using Tapatalk