closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Paul Thorpe is back

Hybrid View

Master
    I think he’s moving the direction of his channel towards lifestyle purchases. He recently reviewed a Can Am motorcycle/ trike. Within days that was “ sold” to make way for a boat! Earlier he was reviewing his Jet ski and his Harley.

He clearly knows nothing about water craft as he was suggesting wearing two self inflating vests, one on top of another. As a minimum daft and more importantly dangerous as it would impede your ability to use your arms to float.

Strange guy!

Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    I think he’s moving the direction of his channel towards lifestyle purchases. He recently reviewed a Can Am motorcycle/ trike. Within days that was “ sold” to make way for a boat! Earlier he was reviewing his Jet ski and his Harley.

He clearly knows nothing about water craft as he was suggesting wearing two self inflating vests, one on top of another. As a minimum daft and more importantly dangerous as it would impede your ability to use your arms to float.

Strange guy!
    I guess it’s a revenue stream and he’s trying to find any subject that will get him clicks. That was why he threw his teddies out of the cot with youtube algorithms. He must have done alright on watches for a bit before it dried up.