closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Gaming dilemma: Steam Deck and Xbox One S or Nintendo Switch & Xbox Series X

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrusir View Post
    Yep and you wont notice a whole lot of difference between the X and S in most games in my experience.

I just got 2 years of game pass ultimate for under 100 euro which is immense value.
    Even more value is you do MS Rewards. At Xmas I bought 18 months GP Ultimate for points rather than cash. Even with the recent changes to GP you can probably get a months free each month in points. I reckon I have another 24 months of Ultimate in my points balance currently.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by reecie View Post
    Even more value is you do MS Rewards. At Xmas I bought 18 months GP Ultimate for points rather than cash. Even with the recent changes to GP you can probably get a months free each month in points. I reckon I have another 24 months of Ultimate in my points balance currently.
    Really? What do you do to get rewarded?

Thanks for all the comments. In the end I bought a second hand Steam Deck 256GB on ebay. It's a fantastic bit of kit and as others have said, literally a game changer. Not being tied to the TV opens up more gaming time for me.

I've also bought a memory card and so far I've been playing the following which run great on the deck (after researching the optimal graphics settings online):

Forza Horizon 5
    GTA 5
    Cyberpunk 2077
    No Mans Sky